Your bucket list. Quarterly objectives. Strategic plans. Big dreams. Goals. Lots of goals and plans to achieve those goals–no matter what. Except … You’re not chasing the goal itself, you’re actually chasing the feeling that you hope achieving that goal will give you.
20 in stock
Which means we have the procedures of achievement upside down. We go after the stuff we want to have, get, or accomplish, and we hope that we’ll be fulfilled when we get there. It’s backwards. And it’s burning us out.
So what if you first got clear on how you actually wanted to feel in your life, and then created some “Goals with Soul”?
With The Desire Map, Danielle LaPorte brings you a holistic life-planning tool that will revolutionize the way you go after what you want in life. Unapologetically passionate and with plenty of warm wit, LaPorte turns the concept of ambition inside out and offers an inspired, refreshingly practical workbook for using the Desire Map process:
- Identify your “core desired feelings” in every life domain: livelihood & lifestyle, body & wellness, creativity & learning, relationships & society, and essence & spirituality
- Create practical “Goals with Soul” to generate your core desired feelings
- Why easing up on your expectations actually liberates you to reach your goals
- Self-assessment quizzes, worksheets, and complete Desire Mapping tools for creating the life you truly long for
- Goal-setting just got a makeover.
There are more than 10,000 “Desire Mappers” who have worked through this system. “Every day I get stories about inner clarity, quitting jobs, dumping the chump, renewing vows, pole-dancing classes, writing memoirs, moving on,” says Danielle. “This is about liberation. And pleasure. And self-determination. This is about doing much less proving, and way more living.”
If you’ve had enough of trying to trick yourself into happiness through affirmations or bucket-listing your hopes into some distant future, then you’re ready for The Desire Map–a dream-fulfilling system that harnesses your soul-deep desire to feel good.